Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Spectacular Speeches

Hello Bloggers

For the last few weeks, for home learning, we have been working on our speeches. I was doing my speech on A day in the Life of Luna. (Luna is my cat) Apparently, we had  5 weeks to finish it but it didn't seem like that. After we had written our speech we had the option of sharing ours with the whole of our Homebase, Recording ourselves and showing the teacher or saying it in front of the teacher and a few friends. I chose to say it in front of the whole Homebase. Since I said it in front of the Homebase that meant I was also saying that if my speech was good enuff I would go into the finals. I really liked saying my speech out loud. Have you written a speech before?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.