Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Elegant Editing

 Hello Bloggers!

For this week at school at the start of every writing session we start off with a piece of writing that Miss Roberts puts up on the T.V. The piece of writing has no punctuation but it said what punctuation was needed at the bottom of the page. Then in our books we have to copy down the story and add all the punctuation needed. Do you do this at your school? I really enjoy this task I find that I learn lots.  

Here is the one we did yesterday 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.