Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

The Summer Learning Journey Teaser Activity

 Hello Bloggers!

At the end of every year in the school holidays, our teachers set us up with a Summer learning Journey where every week in the school holidays you do a task and put it on your blog. We all know that the school holidays are coming soon so that's why I've done the Teaser Activity. 

The Teaser activity for the Summer Learning Journey was to go onto a site called Art Colouring Book. On the site, you can scroll down and choose a picture I chose a picture of lots of watermelons on a table. You click on the picture you want and it will make the picture bigger and all the colours will disappear. 

There is a row of different colours below the picture, you can click on what colour you want and then click on a section of the picture that you want to colour. I really liked putting the colour on the picture so I did it again but with a different picture. 

In step 2 of the Teaser activity, you had to pick a NASA picture to colour so here is my one. Are you doing the Summer Learning Journey This year? And have you ever been on Art Coloring Book? If you have, tell me in the comments.

Byeee
My Picture

original






2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Holly,
    These pictures are great! You obviously took a lot of time on it and thought about what you were doing. I am doing the Summer Learning Journey as well and I am really enjoying it. Are you enjoying it? I have also done this task and I would definitely do it in my spare time. I like how you explained how to use it I thought it was very helpful for others who might want to do it. Maybe next time you could add the link to the Art Colouring book so if anyone else wants to do it they can!
    Good job, I'm waiting for more amazing blog posts from you!
    Bye, Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mabel
      Yes I love Art Colouring Book.
      Thanks for the advice I will definitely do it next time.
      From Holly

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.