Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Kia tau, Kia tere, and Kia tūрatō Animation

 Hello bloggers

Every day at the start of the day we go through a set of slides and one of them is having to say a Maori sentence. You can choose to say Kia tau / Be still, Kia tere / Be quick, or Kia tūрatō / Be careful. Then we were told we needed to do an animation about it, we could do it with a buddy or by ourselves, I'm doing mine with Izzy. We're still working on it. I really enjoyed finding the images for the animation. What Maori words do you know and what do they mean? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi holly cool slides about moari words I don't know much about moari laugrage but it is good to see a animation about inquiry keep on the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly. I really like your animation. It looks really cool and I like the Characters. Next time could you add in the rest? Have a good day!
    Amelia:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.