Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

He aha te huarere? - What is the weather?

 Hello bloggers 

Each day at the start of the day, we go through lots of slides and one of them was how to say what is the weather in Maori. Lots of people will have their hand up to ask "He aha te huarere?" Then someone will say someone's name and they will respond to it -  "He rangi mahana" which means the weather is warm. Then we have done animations about the weather. I really enjoyed making the anime characters.

He aha te huarere bloggers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.