Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Killer Tsunami play

 Hello bloggers!

For literacy we have been able to do free writing so Amelia, Izzy, Lucy and I have decided to do a play together about the killer tsunami. 

Characters:

Child 1 - Holly
Child 2 - Lucy
Tsunami 1 - Amelia
Tsunami 2 -  Izzy
Tsunami 3 -  Amelia
Tsunami 4 - Amelia
Narrator - Izzy

 I have the script with you today. After when have performed the play I will share that as well. Have you ever been in a play? If so, what character were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.