Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Plastic.

 Hello bloggers!

 For literacy we have been working on how we can help the environment there are five different groups lettering, plastic, food waste, poor recycling, and dirty stream. Me and my group are doing plastic there are 8 people in our group four boys in four girls. The people in our group are Levi, Carter, Henry, Isaac w, Charlotte, Izzy, Emily W, and me. these are some of our ideas to try and stop people from having so much plastic in their lunch boxes. we made to docs the boys made a doc on their ideas and the girls made a doc on our ideas, and at the end, we will combine our ideas and do it together. What do you think we could do to improve plastic in people's lunchboxes.

                           Girls ideas                                                                   Boys ideas    

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I love that you are doing this! It is a great idea!I like how you added the boys ideas to help and the girls ideas to help. Have you heard of beeswax? Search it up online!
    From Mabel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.