Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Organic Vs GMO

 Hello Bloggers

Last week and this week for literacy we have been focusing on persuasive writing. Our teacher gave us a task where we can choose if we think Organic is better or GMO (genetically modified organisms) is better I think Organic is better. Then we had to research and watch videos about the pros and the cons of each thing was. We had to write a small paragraph of which one we think is better and why. I found watching the videos and researching about it a bit boring. What do you prefer, Organic or GMO?

Here is the slide we were writing on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.